Oil is an alchemy ingredient and one of the earliest used in the game.
Oil is only used in two formulas, but they are both highly important early in the game.
Formulas[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Bugmuck alchemist is the cheapest place to purchase Oil; the Dark Forest is by far the most expensive, working out to four times the price of other shops.
- Fire Eyes' Village; alchemist (100 Talons)
- Southern Jungle; Strong Heart (80 Talons)
- Bugmuck; alchemist (60 Talons)
- Cliff; Blimp (60 Jewels)
- Horace's Camp; Madronius (60 Jewels)
- Dark Forest; alchemist (80 Gold Coins)
- Shopping District; shop (160 Credits)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Prehistoria: Acid Rain - Cure - Defend - Flash - Hard Ball - Heal - Levitate - Speed
Antiqua: Atlas - Crush - Double Drain - Drain - Escape - Fireball - Revealer - Revive - Sting
Gothica: Barrier - Corrosion - Explosion - Fire Power - Lance - Lightning Storm
Miracle Cure - One Up - Regrowth - Slow Burn - Super Heal
Omnitopia: Call Up - Energize - Force Field - Nitro - Reflect - Stop