Welcome to the Secret of Evermore Wiki! If you're here, that means you're interested in editing, but aren't sure what needs to be done. Here's a quick rundown of how you can help contribute.
General Editing TipsEdit
Here's just some general things you can do while browsing the Wiki that can improve it.
- If you see any typos, erroneous links, missing images, or just something that doesn't look right, feel free to fix it.
- If there's something amiss you don't know how to fix, like a template, leave a comment on the article so someone else knows to have a look.
- If there's an article you think we should have, but don't, or just have an idea for any sort of improvement, leave a message at our lead Admin's Message Wall.
- Any missing information you know of that an article lacks.
- When adding such information, if possible, find a YouTube video that shows the information you've added, to confirm it is valid. The Dry Ice merchant is just a rumor, but if someone confirms his existence, we need direct proof.
The following are things the Wiki currently lacks.
- Full maps of locations without annotations (ie, no maps like this with treasures or other information present).
- More specific damage formulas for alchemy.
- Item drops for enemies.
- Strategy and walkthrough sections.
- Please keep a neutral POV and semi-formal tone when adding such information. Do not type "I prefer to use Crush on this enemy," type "Crush makes a good alchemy to use on these enemies."
- Information given in developer statements or interviews that may not be presented.
- If you add such information, link to your source in the article's comments, so its authenticity can be verified; Evermore has seen a lot of rumors and this Wiki is only interested in facts.